4-fluoro ADB is a synthetic cannabinoid used online as a designer drug. This product is intended for research purposes only
- Product Name: 4AFDB
- IUPAC Name: methyl (2S)-2-(1-(4-fluoropentyl)-1H-indazole-3-carboxamido)-3,3-dimethylbutanoate
- Other Names: 4-fluoro ADB
- Molecular Formula: C20H28FN3O3
- Appearance: Crystalline solid and powder
- Application: Research purposes
- Availability: In Stock
- Packaging: Aluminum foil bag package done by expert
- Purity: 99.8%
- Origin: China
- Minimum order: 10 Grams
- Production Capacity: 100KG/WEEK
- Transportation: Delivery done by EMS, DHL, FEDEX, UPS and TNT
4CDC is a novel stimulant of the cathinone family. It is a designer drug strictly meant for research purposes so use carefully at your own risk.
NDH, also known as type II NADH quinone oxidoreductase or alternative NADH dehydrogenase, it’s an enzyme which catalyzes the electron transfer from NADH (electron donor) to a quinone (electron acceptor), being part of the electron transport chain. Its synthetic form is a powerful quinone used for diverse purposes.
JWH 201 is a synthetic cannabinoid (CB) with relatively poor affinities for both CB1 (Ki = 1.1 μM) and CB2 (Ki = 0.44 μM) receptors. It is a para-
For your purchase of HEP, be sure to be above 18 years of age with a facility capable of handling this drug due to its high potency. Please make sure this product is legal in your state or country of residence.
TH-PVP / A-PHP / A-PVP is a powerful synthetic stimulant drug which functions as a norepinephrine-dpamine reuptake inhibitor (NDRI), being roughly a quarter the potency of MDPV the effects are said to be comparable. Use with caution.
XLR11is a synthetic cannabinoid (CB) with a tetramethylcyclopropyl group, which reportedly confers selectivity for the peripheral CB2receptor over the central CB1 receptor. FAB-