4-fluoro ADB is a synthetic cannabinoid used online as a designer drug. This product is intended for research purposes only
- Product Name: 4AFDB
- IUPAC Name: methyl (2S)-2-(1-(4-fluoropentyl)-1H-indazole-3-carboxamido)-3,3-dimethylbutanoate
- Other Names: 4-fluoro ADB
- Molecular Formula: C20H28FN3O3
- Appearance: Crystalline solid and powder
- Application: Research purposes
- Availability: In Stock
- Packaging: Aluminum foil bag package done by expert
- Purity: 99.8%
- Origin: China
- Minimum order: 10 Grams
- Production Capacity: 100KG/WEEK
- Transportation: Delivery done by EMS, DHL, FEDEX, UPS and TNT
JWH 018 is a synthetic cannabinoid (CB) that potently activates the central CB1 and peripheral CB2 receptors (Ki = 9.0 and 2.94 nM, respectively).This cannabimimetic compound has frequently been found in herbal blends. JWH 018 is distinguished by a terminal epoxide group on the alkyl chain. The biological and toxicological properties of this compound have not been characterized. This product is intended for forensic and research purposes.
U-48800 is structurally similar to known opioids and possesses similar characteristics. This product is intended for research and forensic purposes.
Diazepam is a benzodiazepine drug that produces psychoactive effects by enhancing signaling through the γ-
N-HEX is a resilient designer drug and stimulant with very strong psychedelic effects. Be sure to know how to handle this product before purchase, if not you do so at your own risk.
Flualprazolam is an analytical reference material categorized as a benzodiazepine. This product is intended for research and forensic purposes only.