4-fluoro ADB is a synthetic cannabinoid used online as a designer drug. This product is intended for research purposes only
- Product Name: 4AFDB
- IUPAC Name: methyl (2S)-2-(1-(4-fluoropentyl)-1H-indazole-3-carboxamido)-3,3-dimethylbutanoate
- Other Names: 4-fluoro ADB
- Molecular Formula: C20H28FN3O3
- Appearance: Crystalline solid and powder
- Application: Research purposes
- Availability: In Stock
- Packaging: Aluminum foil bag package done by expert
- Purity: 99.8%
- Origin: China
- Minimum order: 10 Grams
- Production Capacity: 100KG/WEEK
- Transportation: Delivery done by EMS, DHL, FEDEX, UPS and TNT
Flubromazepam is a designer benzodiazepine that has recently been detected in recreational drugs. Similar compounds have sedative and muscle relaxant effects. This product is intended for forensic and research purposes.
Flualprazolam is an analytical reference material categorized as a benzodiazepine. This product is intended for research and forensic purposes only.
4-cyano CUMYL-BUTINACA is an analytical reference standard that is structurally categorized as a synthetic cannabinoid. The physiological and toxicological properties of this compound are not known. 4-cyano CUMYL-BUTINACA is regulated as a Schedule I compound in the United States. This product is intended for forensic and research applications.
XLR11 is a synthetic cannabinoid (CB) featuring a tetramethylcyclopropyl group, which reportedly confers selectivity for the peripheral CB2 receptor over the central CB1 receptor. It also features an N-
4CDC is a novel stimulant of the cathinone family. It is a designer drug strictly meant for research purposes so use carefully at your own risk.
U-48800 is structurally similar to known opioids and possesses similar characteristics. This product is intended for research and forensic purposes.