5FMDMB2201 is an indazole type synthetic cannabinoid. This product is highly potent and is strictly for research purposes.
- Product Name: 5FMDMB2201
- IUPAC Name: Methyl 2-(1-(5-fluoropentyl)-1H-indol-3-carboxamido)-3,3-dimethylbutanoate
- Cas Number: 1971007-88-1
- Molecular Formula: C21H29FN2O3
- Appearance: Crystalline solid and powder
- Application: Research purposes
- Availability: In Stock
- Packaging: Aluminum foil bag package done by expert
- Purity: 99.8%
- Origin: China
- Minimum order: 10 Grams
- Production Capacity: 100KG/WEEK
- Transportation: Delivery done by EMS, DHL, FEDEX, UPS and TNT
U-48800 is structurally similar to known opioids and possesses similar characteristics. This product is intended for research and forensic purposes.
JWH 201 is a synthetic cannabinoid (CB) with relatively poor affinities for both CB1 (Ki = 1.1 μM) and CB2 (Ki = 0.44 μM) receptors. It is a para-
Clonazolam is a benzodiazepine that was developed as a central nervous system depressant in the 1970s and has recently emerged as a drug of abuse. It potently antagonizes convulsions induced by thiosemicarbazide and pentobarbital . This product is intended for forensic and research purposes.
For your purchase of HEP, be sure to be above 18 years of age with a facility capable of handling this drug due to its high potency. Please make sure this product is legal in your state or country of residence.
4CDC is a novel stimulant of the cathinone family. It is a designer drug strictly meant for research purposes so use carefully at your own risk.