Flubromazolam is an analog of the benzodiazepine flubromazepam. The physiological and toxicological properties of this compound are not known. This product is intended for forensic and research purposes only.
- Product Name: FLUBROMAZOLAM
- IUPAC Name: 8-bromo-6-(2-fluorophenyl)-1-methyl-4H-[1,2,4]triazolo[4,3-a][1,4]benzodiazepine
- Cas Number: 612526-40-6
- Molecular Formula: C17H12BrFN4
- Appearance: Powder
- Application: Research purposes
- Availability: In Stock
- Packaging: Aluminum foil bag package done by expert
- Purity: 99.8%
- Origin: China
- Minimum order: 10 Grams
- Production Capacity: 100KG/WEEK
- Transportation: Delivery done by EMS, DHL, FEDEX, UPS and TNT
4-Methylpentedrone (also known as 4-MPD) is a stimulant drug of the cathinone class that has been sold online as a designer drug. This product is meant for research purposes only.
2-fluoro Deschloroketamine (hydrochloride) is an analytical reference standard that is structurally categorized as an arylcyclohexylamine. The physiological and toxicological properties of this compound are not known. This product is intended for research and forensic purposes.
3fpvp is the latest in the series of designer drugs. Its predecessor is a-pvp which is a banned substance. It is a substitute novel stimulant used for research purposes
Diazepam is a benzodiazepine drug that produces psychoactive effects by enhancing signaling through the γ-
4-br-pvp is a member of the latest synthesized cathinones obtained after the ban of a-pvp. It is a designer drug used for forensic purposes and a novel stimulant with high psychedelic effects. Be advised to use with caution