NEP is also called as Ethyl-pentedrone or n-ethyl-pentedrone. This is classified as a stimulant research chemical that belongs to the cathinone class. The stimulation of ethyl-pentedrone is known to have been caused by the affinity complex. This is also because of its being an NDRI or norepinephrine dopamine re-uptake inhibitor.
- Product Name: NEP
- IUPAC Name: N-Ethylpentedrone, α-ethylaminopentiophenone.
- Other Names: N-ethylnorpentedrone
- Cas Number: 779974-89-9 18268-16-1 (HCl)
- Molecular Formula: C13H19NO
- Appearance: Crystal and powder
- Application: Research purposes
- Availability: In Stock
- Packaging: Aluminum foil bag package done by expert
- Purity: 98.8%
- Origin: China
- Minimum order: 10 Grams
- Production Capacity: 100KG/WEEK
- Transportation: Delivery done by EMS, DHL, FEDEX, UPS and TNT