U-48800 is structurally similar to known opioids and possesses similar characteristics. This product is intended for research and forensic purposes.
- Product Name: U-48800 (hydrochloride)
- IUPAC Name: trans-2-(2,4-dichlorophenyl)-N-2-(dimethylamino)cyclohexyl)-N-methylacetamide, monohydrochloride
- Molecular Formula: C17H24Cl2N2O • HCl
- Appearance: Crystalline solid and powder
- Application: Research purposes
- Availability: In Stock
- Packaging: Aluminum foil bag package done by expert
- Purity: 99.8%
- Origin: China
- Minimum order: 10 Grams
- Production Capacity: 100KG/WEEK
- Transportation: Delivery done by EMS, DHL, FEDEX, UPS and TNT
Alprazolam is an analytical reference material categorized as a benzodiazepine. Alprazolam is regulated as a Schedule IV compound in the United States. This product is intended for research and forensic applications.
Flubromazolam is an analog of the benzodiazepine flubromazepam. The physiological and toxicological properties of this compound are not known. This product is intended for forensic and research purposes only.
Etizolam is a psychoactive benzodiazepine analog with certain medical applications that reportedly has been abused. It acts as a full agonist of benzodiazepine receptors. This product is intended for forensic and research applications.
Little is known and documented about EBK but it is a potentially strong stimulant with powerful psychotic effects and a substitute cathinone from which other derivatives can emerge. Do proper research with this promising drug
For your purchase of HEP, be sure to be above 18 years of age with a facility capable of handling this drug due to its high potency. Please make sure this product is legal in your state or country of residence.
Diazepam is a benzodiazepine drug that produces psychoactive effects by enhancing signaling through the γ-