U-48800 is structurally similar to known opioids and possesses similar characteristics. This product is intended for research and forensic purposes.
- Product Name: U-48800 (hydrochloride)
- IUPAC Name: trans-2-(2,4-dichlorophenyl)-N-2-(dimethylamino)cyclohexyl)-N-methylacetamide, monohydrochloride
- Molecular Formula: C17H24Cl2N2O • HCl
- Appearance: Crystalline solid and powder
- Application: Research purposes
- Availability: In Stock
- Packaging: Aluminum foil bag package done by expert
- Purity: 99.8%
- Origin: China
- Minimum order: 10 Grams
- Production Capacity: 100KG/WEEK
- Transportation: Delivery done by EMS, DHL, FEDEX, UPS and TNT
Etizolam is a psychoactive benzodiazepine analog with certain medical applications that reportedly has been abused. It acts as a full agonist of benzodiazepine receptors. This product is intended for forensic and research applications.
N-HEX is a resilient designer drug and stimulant with very strong psychedelic effects. Be sure to know how to handle this product before purchase, if not you do so at your own risk.
Eutylone is a potential designer drug with structural features shared by cathinones, amphetamines, and pyrovalerone. These compounds typically have stimulatory or entactogenic psychotropic effects. This product is intended for forensic purposes.
Alprazolam is an analytical reference material categorized as a benzodiazepine. Alprazolam is regulated as a Schedule IV compound in the United States. This product is intended for research and forensic applications.
3MEO PCP3MEO PCP
Phencyclidine (PCP), known more commonly as angel dust, is a psychoactive drug that is regulated as a schedule I compound in the United States. 3-MEO-PCP is an analog of PCP which binds the NMDA receptor (Ki = 20 nM) and serotonin transporter (Ki = 216 nM) with greater affinity than does PCP (Ki = 59 and 2,234 nM, respectively). The toxicological properties of this compound have not been reported. This product is intended for forensic and research purposes.