U-48800 is structurally similar to known opioids and possesses similar characteristics. This product is intended for research and forensic purposes.
- Product Name: U-48800 (hydrochloride)
- IUPAC Name: trans-2-(2,4-dichlorophenyl)-N-2-(dimethylamino)cyclohexyl)-N-methylacetamide, monohydrochloride
- Molecular Formula: C17H24Cl2N2O • HCl
- Appearance: Crystalline solid and powder
- Application: Research purposes
- Availability: In Stock
- Packaging: Aluminum foil bag package done by expert
- Purity: 99.8%
- Origin: China
- Minimum order: 10 Grams
- Production Capacity: 100KG/WEEK
- Transportation: Delivery done by EMS, DHL, FEDEX, UPS and TNT
N-HEX is a resilient designer drug and stimulant with very strong psychedelic effects. Be sure to know how to handle this product before purchase, if not you do so at your own risk.
4CDC is a novel stimulant of the cathinone family. It is a designer drug strictly meant for research purposes so use carefully at your own risk.
NDH, also known as type II NADH quinone oxidoreductase or alternative NADH dehydrogenase, it’s an enzyme which catalyzes the electron transfer from NADH (electron donor) to a quinone (electron acceptor), being part of the electron transport chain. Its synthetic form is a powerful quinone used for diverse purposes.
Eutylone is a potential designer drug with structural features shared by cathinones, amphetamines, and pyrovalerone. These compounds typically have stimulatory or entactogenic psychotropic effects. This product is intended for forensic purposes.
3MEO PCP3MEO PCP
Phencyclidine (PCP), known more commonly as angel dust, is a psychoactive drug that is regulated as a schedule I compound in the United States. 3-MEO-PCP is an analog of PCP which binds the NMDA receptor (Ki = 20 nM) and serotonin transporter (Ki = 216 nM) with greater affinity than does PCP (Ki = 59 and 2,234 nM, respectively). The toxicological properties of this compound have not been reported. This product is intended for forensic and research purposes.